Downloadable manuals here
- OFTP2 Explained
- OFTP2 Interoperability Tested Software
- OFTP2 Certificate Policy
- Odette Certification Authority
- OFTP parameters for JIS data transfer
- Generally encryption is set up by TLS (Transport Layer Security). TLS ensures sufficient security and protection by encryption of transferred data and protocol orders against data abuse by a third party.
- OFTP2 functionality for data encryption with electronic signature can be used in case legislature requires it or in case of mutual agreement and requirement of the business partner.
- Authentication of certificates is required
- SAPE Bohemia uses the certificate published by the certification agency Odette International.
Technical requirements of the business partner
- Implementation of a product with OFTP2 support
- Obtain SSL certificate published by a certification authority, which is recognized by SAPE Bohemia or rather Škoda AUTO – explained below – recommendation is CA Odette International
- CA Odette International import root certificate
List of recognized certification authorities
EDI in numbers
Daily number of messages
Number of channels
Number of objects